Makers Academy is selective, yet most of the people we reject are rejected because they lacked some fundamental skills... Skills which all of our graduates possess!
So we had a thought - could we have our graduates teach these skills to incoming students, and earn a bit of money while job hunting?
That was our eureka moment. And PairUp was born.
Whether you're a total beginner or have your MA interview tomorrow, you're sure to 10x your learning curve by pairing with a graduate of Europe's leading developer bootcamp.
What are you waiting for?!
- Learn the skills and behaviours you need to be an awesome Junior Developer
- Learn a tonne of syntax, and you'll get to see how to turn bad code into good code, putting rocket fuel in your 'developer engine'
- Experience what it's like to pair programme - a huge part of the Makers Academy experience
- Get feedback on your problem solving skills, which is often more useful for beginners than learning syntax
- Meet real people who've been on the course, and ask all the questions you want!